This is a reminder that on March 16, 2019, CBP will deploy the following capabilities to the
Automated Commercial Environment (ACE):
• Automation of CBP Form 5106 (see resources below)
- Information Notice – updated with revised cutover plan: https://www.cbp.gov/document/technical-documentation/cbp-ace-information-notice-automate-cbp-form-5106
- Importer/Consignee Create/Update CATAIR: https://www.cbp.gov/document/technical-documentation/ace-draft-catair-importerconsignee-createupdate
- Importer Account (CBP Form 5106) UI Demo Webinar Recording: https://www.cbp.gov/trade/ace/upcoming-ace-outreach-events-trade
• Unique Identifiers for Centers of Excellence and Expertise (see resources below)
- Information Notice:https://www.cbp.gov/trade/automated/cbp-ace-information-notice-center-unique-identifier
- Entry Summary Query Center ID CATAIR: https://www.cbp.gov/document/technical-documentation/ace-catair-entry-summary-query
Also, CBP will host support calls to address any questions or concerns from the trade. The calls will be held from 2:00 PM ET to 3:00 PM ET daily starting March 13. Additional details can be found in the attached flyer and below:
Wednesday, Mar. 13 – Friday, Mar. 15
Monday, Mar. 18 – Wednesday, Mar. 20
Calls may end early if there are no active questions, so please be sure to call in promptly at 2:00 PM ET to ensure your questions are answered.
For information on future deployment dates, please review the latest Development & Deployment (Dev/Dep) Schedule at the link below.
For technical issues, please contact your Client Representative or the ACE Support Desk at ACE.Support@cbp.dhs.gov or 1-866-530-4172.