There will be an ACE PRODUCTION deployment on Thursday morning, April 11, 2019, during the 0500
- 0700 ET window for the following CBP Form 5106 Importer Accounts application items:
• Updated logic to allow abbreviations for city names- As an example, the system will now accept ‘S BEND’ or ‘SOUTH BEND.’ Previously, any attempts to send in ‘S BEND’ would cause a reject. This issue is now resolved.
• Updated logic for rule R08 (NEW NBR NOT ASSIGNED, IMP ON FILE).
If requesting a CBP-assigned number and the same name is already on file for another importer that was given a CBP-assigned number then this rule will trigger.
However, if requesting a CBP-assigned number and the same name is already on file, but is associated to an importer with a social security number or EIN, then this rule will no longer trigger.
• Fixed issue where Y-record was not returning a record count.
• Fixed issue in the 5106 application user interface so that the user name shown is based on the account selected (rather than being based on the login ID).